Conflict is normal in any relationship, a proverb says that "you shouldn't go to bed angry". But with your partner it's not always easy, and that's perfectly normal. The best thing you can do when you find yourself in an argument with your partner is to walk away, clear your mind, and then think about what to text him or her to fix the situation and the mistakes you may have made.
That's why we've made a list of messages you can send after an argument. You can of course copy them or use them as inspiration. You can also write a letter to your partner, we will soon write an article about this.
Here are some Examples of what to send as messages to your other half after a fight:
01. "I want to apologize for getting carried away last night when you were trying to explain what happened. I should have listened to you."
02. "I want you to know first, that I love you and second, that I'm sorry, and I hate it when we fight. I think we need to talk."
03. "I hate when we argue because we don't give each other a chance to finish what we want to say. I'm ready to listen to you. "
04. "I lost my temper last night, and it led to an argument. I shouldn't have done that, and I apologize."
05. "Things got out of hand yesterday and a stupid disagreement escalated into a big fight. Can we talk?"
06. "I'm sorry for my behavior in our argument. This is not a problem we can solve with messages. Can we see each other? "
07. "I understand why you walked away. We both lost our cool and said things we shouldn't have. If you're ready to talk, so am I."
08. "I'm sorry about the fight we had. If you think about it, it wasn't necessary. Call me when you get a chance and let's talk."
09. "I don't think there are any set rules for texting your boyfriend/girlfriend after a fight, and I'm not sure what to say except: sorry."
10. "I can't believe things have gone this far, and I'm sorry I yelled at you. That's not who I am."
11. "The fight we had came at the worst possible time. I had been having a frustrating day at work and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry."
12. "I came from a home where I never saw my parents fight. Last night I was really scared. I love you, and I want to make it. "
13. "My friends gave me advice on what to text your significant other after an argument, but none of it rang true to me. So, I'm going to keep it simple. I love you. I'm sorry."
14. "Our love can overcome any disagreement. I want to work this out. I hope you do too. "
15. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I only wanted to express mine too. But it's clear I hurt you, which I didn't mean to do. I'm sorry."
16. "I can't say how devastated I felt after our fight. I realized at that moment how much I love you and how important you are to me. Can we talk about this?"
17. "Disagreements are natural in a relationship, but I think last night the fight went too far, and I shouldn't have taken it so far. I'm sorry."
18. "Our relationship is important to me, and I don't want it to end in a disagreement that can be resolved if we both commit to finding out."
19. "I researched "what to text her boyfriend after an argument" because I wanted to find the best way to apologize for the way I behaved. It was sincere, so: I'm really sorry for what happened, it wasn't your fault. I hope you can forgive me."
20. "After we had an argument, I asked my mom what to text after an argument. She said acknowledging my role in the fight was a good start. I'm embarrassed about the way I reacted. You deserved better."
21. "I haven't given you much reason to continue to love me after the fight we had. But I want to explain myself in person, if you'll let me. I hope you can forgive me. "
22. "I showed you a side of me that I'm not particularly proud of. I let my anger get the better of me instead of being rational. I'm sorry."
23. "When two people who love each other have an argument, they need to step back and then work together to fix it. I really want to do that with you because you are my soul mate."
24. "I need help dealing with my anger. I know that, but I can't do it alone. I need you to believe in me so I can improve our relationship."
25: "If you had told me six months ago that we would have a fight of this magnitude, I wouldn't have believed it. But it happened, and I'm sorry. Let's talk about this together, please. "
26. "When I thought about what to text you after our fight, I had no idea what would be enough to make it better. All I can say, truthfully, is that I know we can work this out. Can we meet up later? "
27. "I want to see you in person to apologize so we can start working on this problem between us."
28. "I know it's a lot to ask you to forgive me. All I can ask is that you give me a chance to show you that I can do better."
29. "Fighting is never a good idea, but at least we know where we stand. Can we try to agree to disagree and move forward?"
30. "Please don't let this fight mean the end of our relationship. I know I can do better and I really want to. Let me prove it to you. "
Voila, you now have all the weapons on your side to send a message to your significant other.
The best way to apologize is to give a gift to your partner.